Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chile Earthquake Aftermath #16

Dear Brother:

Fraternal greetings.

Today has been a long day of work. Today we have been repairing the roof of the Third Independent Methodist Church.

Today I have received news from the city of Constitution where we sent help on Monday. In that city there are many Brothers and Sisters in great affiliction. They have received the provisions we sent and are thankful.

I have not still been able to communicate with our Christian brothers in the city of ConcepciĆ³n. I have been receiving various reports that are somewhat confused. One item of news is that of the Sandoval Family.

You will remember that this is the home where you and your son stayed when you preached in the city. They have apparently lost their house, with possible other losses in the family. I am trying to locate them to find out if the family is safe, however the telephones still do not work.

I will write you a note when I have more news.

In Christ

Pastor David Horta

No comments:

Post a Comment