Saturday, March 6, 2010

Chile Earthquake Aftermath #11

Saturday March 6, 2010 9:03pm

Dear Brother:

I am sorry that I could not answer your email inquiry sooner, but I am sure you understand my delay with the magnitude of the devastation. I knew that you have been in contact with David and that you have already been informed of the situation in Chile.

The truth is that our family is doing well. We have had no injury in the family. Our house has suffered damage that can be repaired. Most every structure has some damage because of the heavy tremors Chile has experienced. Here there is no house that has not undergone something given the magnitude of the Earthquake.

The Fourth Independent Methodist Church building has suffered major damage and the building cannot be used for meetings.

Direct relatives of the Brother Juan Villalobos of Curico, passed away because of the Earthquake.

My Mother is calmer. When the earthquake struck, I was only in house since Ingrid and the children were about to leave on vacation to the Beach of Coquimbo.

Today Saturday March 6 and the electricity in my house has been restored for a few hours.

I am appreciative of the prayers of my beloved brothers in the USA. Our gratefulness (from me and my family) to you all.

Greetings to your family especially.

Kindly,

Eliazer Ulloa Vargas

No comments:

Post a Comment