Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Prayer Requested for Pastor Jack Hilton

Praying Partners:

Several people have called to check on my present situation with a new problem in my cervical spine. My new problems began in late September with what I thought was a flare up of arthritis. But by the second week of October, I was experiencing intense pain in the shoulder and neck and numbness and muscle problems in the left arm. My family doctor gave me a high dosage pain med to help with the pain. The doctor ordered 2 MRI's but my previous surgeries prevented a clear picture of the cervical spine in the area the doctor needed to view. Mu family doctor sent me to the neuro-surgeon who performed my previous surgeries. Dr Argires ordered myelogram and EMG to get a better sense of what was going on. This past Wednesday I had a myelogram and Catscan of the cervical spine. When the doctor receives the results, he will let me know what he plans to do.

At present I am able to work a few hours at a time, but the pain meds slow down the thinking and mobility. Thankfully the church and Pastoral work gives me latitude with the work schedule. Brother David Hess Jr has been taking care of some of the work load, for which I am very grateful.

Thanks for your concern, prayers, cards, phone calls and visits!!!

I will send an update as soon as I know what the doctor plans to do.

Praying the Lord will bless your day with Peace, Joy and Contentedness!!!!

Pastor Jack Hilton
Bible Evangelical Methodist Church
New Danville, Pennsylvania
Bibleemc@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment